beefy adj : muscular and heavily built; "a beefy wrestler"; "had a tall burly frame"; "clothing sizes for husky boys"; "a strapping boy of eighteen"; "`buirdly' is a Scottish term" [syn: burly, husky, strapping, buirdly] [also: beefiest, beefier]
- Rhymes: -iːfi
Beefy may refer to:
- Beef, meat obtained from bovines, or related concepts.
- Beefy (flavor), a flavor of Seabrook Potato Crisps
- Ian Botham, an English cricket player nicknamed Beefy
- Beefy, an American slang term used to describe a man who is muscular or a person who is overweight. See Beef#Beef in the English Language
- Beefy, a fictional character in the novel The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B
- Beefy Bingham, a fictional character in the short story The Go-getter
- Beefy (artist), the stage name of Keith Alan Moore, a Nerdcore hip hop artist
- Beefy Dan, a fictional character in the British comic Beezer
- Beefy Jones, a novel by English author Eric Malpass
- Beefy Louis, a fictional character on the American television show The Sinbad Show
- Beefy Smith, a fictional character in the Disney film Follow Me, Boys!
- Beefy, nickname of Keith Allardyce. guitarist and songwriter of "The Lorelei".
adipose, big-bellied, bloated, blowzy, bosomy, bouncing, brawny, burly, buxom, chubby, chunky, corpulent, distended, doughty, dumpy, fat, fattish, fleshy, forceful, forcible, forcy, full, full-blooded, full-strength, gross, gutsy, gutty, hale, hard, hard as nails, hardy, hearty, heavyset, hefty, hippy, husky, imposing, iron-hard, lusty, meaty, mighty, nervy, obese, obstinate, overweight, paunchy, plump, podgy, portly, potbellied, potent, powerful, pudgy, puffy, puissant, pursy, red-blooded, robust, robustious, roly-poly, rotund, rugged, square, squat, squatty, stalwart, steely, stocky, stout, strapping, strong, strong as brandy, strong as strong, strong-willed, sturdy, swollen, thick-bodied, thickset, top-heavy, tubby, vigorous, well-fed